Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Don't Worry, Be Happy

"Don't stress dear. Things will work out. They almost, always do" she said to me.
And just like that they did. My prayers were answered. Things were falling into place nicely, but why do I still feel stressed?

"Faith moves mountains."

"Have some faith. Dampened soul is understandable, but keep steadfast in positivity," he said.

It worked.

Life is filled with peaks and valleys and it's the mindset that keeps us afloat during the valleys. In the grand scheme of things, there's nothing to worry about when you have life in your body and love in your hearts. There can be worse things.

The best is yet to come.

Hold onto faith.

So many things are working in the background.

Hold onto faith.

It will all work out. 

Stay tuned to this space for details.

Tomorrow would have been my Dad's 80th birthday. I know he wouldn't want me to worry. I know he is smiling looking down on me with guidance and reassurance. Last month I dreamt him every day for a week. That last dream signals to me that he is happy where he is and that makes my heart glad. 

I can't almost here him saying: "Don't worry, be happy."

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment