|photo credit - thebeafyblogs.com|
“Life is long to the miserable, but short to the happy. ” — Publilius Syrus
- Follow your heart for it will never lead you wrong.
- Do good and good will follow you.
- Don't harbour ill-feelings, get to the bottom of a story if you can...there's always two sides, whichever way...just release and let go.
- Forgive...as hard as it may be sometimes...keep your distance if you have to, but just release in your mind and heart and MOVE ON! It's the healthiest thing to do.
- Don't live in the past and compare your life to someone else...concentrate on transforming your own life into what you want it to be. You have the power to do it. Everyone has their own struggles and crosses to bear...Like my mother always says...you don't know what that other person did to get what they have.
As always, if you can relate, please do post a comment and rating! Writers value these things you know! It lets us know that our work is not in vain and there are actually real life people out there who share a similar story and can appreciate the message.