I love you all...would dance at your wedding or baby shower...lol
|photo credit - leadershipcouples.com|
I did it! YaY :-)
Me being overly self-critical...I think there's always room for improvement but here's the feedback received...
Post launch saw me reviewing the evaluation results over margaritas and the survey is in:
What they said:
- Persons agreed that the content was great: useful and applicable to their life
- Activities caused reflection and revelations
- Facilitator appeared knowledgeable and delivery was effective save for minor tweaks...practise makes perfect
- 97% of participants valued my time and content on the mid to upper end of the scale
Here are a few remarks of some of the participants:
- "For a pilot it was very informative....Good first session. Continue the journey. You have got the necessary drive and information required to host workshops."
- "I have attended many workshops of this nature and I was really impressed with this facilitator. She did a lot of research and the content was very informative."
- "Big things are coming your way...very good pilot...keep at it and greatness will be your reward. Well done."
- "Engaging, interactive, self-explanatory and warm."
- "The invitation was much appreciated. Thanks for reminding me that all is not lost and sometimes there are lots to be thankful for."
I thought I could actually exhale now...but the work continues!
More proposals to draft...more edits....more budgeting and packaging of my product...
But I must take a break...it's a long weekend in these parts...will be taking a much needed time-out...
But stay tuned...photos and video coming sooon!!