Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New Developments taking shape...


photo credit - everythingtrini.com
Aren't co-workers the best sometimes? Let's face it: apart from school, you meet the most diverse bunch of people at your workplace. I was talking to a colleague about my soon to be published book and he had the most insightful ideas and inspiration. So I am wavering about the venue for this launch right about now. Let's  backtrack...so far I've moved from the bookstore to the library and now to  a more intimate setting and gone from having two launches to maybe just one - a private one. If my venue works out, it will just be spectacular and out of this world...small and cosy just the way I like it. I'm getting really excited...can you tell?! I did my budget tonight and things are looking up. I have the menu down - inclusive of some nice festive treats with a local twist since it looks like it's going to be a December launch. Christmas is always good to build the excitement. I asked my friends whose forte is photography and decorating and they're in as well. So you will be the first to see it unfold here complete with photos and videos! I even compiled the guest list. Invitations are going to be a dream...It's just to visit the venue and see where that leads! * fingers and toes crossed*. Can't wait:-) Maybe I can do that tomorrow since it's a public holiday here. Wish me luck! I might even have to time to check out the European film festival while I'm at it...
photo credit - phd2published.com

Wherever you are and whatever you're doing...soak it all in and make it count! The future awaits!
photo credit - gooddeals.com


No comments:

Post a Comment