Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Watching It All Unfold

This is a test blog for my upcoming trip. I am blogging from my phone. I have this uneasy feeling that just came over me that I can't seem to shake. You know the one where someone says or does something that makes you feel nervous and tense? Or the one where you imagine all sorts of crazy scenarios in your head. In spite of this, I am trying not to let it affect my mood.

Lots of exciting events happening all at once in the next few months which I will reveal right here on this space. Until then I remain hopeful and plan my tight schedule for the best outcome. I am in a good place and I wish to help others do the same. I realize I have a passion for making things happen, not only in my own life but in the lives of others. I like to see everyone around me utilize their full potential and live their best life.

I don't like procrastination. This happens to the best of us from time time, but most times I like to get up and do, Do, DO. I don't know any other way and I don't understand why everyone is not the same! I like fireworks, excitement, transformation, colour, energy, life changing events happening ALL the time! In this way I never get bored. I am always creating and making way for a better way. For this purpose I will be pursuing Life Coaching next year. There I said it. I already have some informal requests.

Will keep you posted

Live a little, LOVE a LOT, Make it Count

No comments:

Post a Comment