Sunday, July 13, 2014

Never a Dull Moment

You know there's rarely a dull moment in my world...I've just completely revamped my personal blog! #GottaLuvGoogle :-)

Every few years, I like to change things up so as to keep it exciting. I've redesigned the user interface and made it more user friendly by enhancing your experience with some cool new  features like:

Email subscriptions, 
About me pages, 
Most popular posts of all time, 
Blog archive, 
Live visitors feed, 
Page views counter, 
Links to my website and other pages,
Picasa photos,
Share buttons and various ways to interact...and so much more...

It's even easier on the eyes...Don't ya think?!

Feel free to stay a while and navigate your way around the site. While you're here you can sign up for my weekly updates/blog posts on the home page and of course feel free to share with your family and friends!

Happy Sunday!

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment