Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Wishes

photo credit -abstract-thoughts.com
It's Christmas Eve where I am and the hours are counting down to the Big day - Christmas Day...I had something really special planned for my online viewers but it did not work out:( I was trying to upload a clip from my Book Launch - a book reading entitled The True Meaning of Christmas but it came up with an error...too bad. Until I figure out what's going wrong ...it will have to wait regretfully.

Whatever last minute finishing touches you're making on the turkey or perhaps wrapping the gifts....hope it's memorable. Every year we try to make it more special than the last but let's try this year to live in the moment and enjoy those special moments while it's here. I plan to do just that as I celebrate with family.

Yes Christmas is here once again! Let us rejoice for a King is born. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas filled with abundant peace, love & joy!

Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noel, Vrolijk Kerstfeest, Fröhliche Weihnachten, Geseënde Kersfees, Milad Majid

No comments:

Post a Comment