Friday, December 23, 2011

Book Launch niceness:D

Hello All,

To all my readers that have been following my blog for the past few months I have a special treat for you. For the new visitors, I'm a new author and my Book Launch was last Saturday 17th December, 2011. It was one of the most exciting times of my life and I feel truly blessed to have so many wonderful people supporting me. To hear the nice things that were said was truly amazing. One of my friends joked and said I was lucky to hear my own eulogy while still alive! lol. But to all the persons who attended...heartfelt thanks and the ones who could not make it ...I know your thoughts were with me. There is some delay with the videos but here are some photos to get you started!

Enjoy!



That's all for now folks!!
Stay tuned:)

No comments:

Post a Comment