Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Down For Maintenance

Today was my rest day from the book stuff. I realized I am pushing my body too hard. It's now crying out for sleep and rest. lol. After going to bed at 4 am, I got a few hours sleep and was off to the gym to test myself. 


After a full afternoon of errands, I realized I have no more to give mentally or physically.  I collapsed on my couch during the news after having the best cup of Colombian decaf freeze dried coffee. Woke up in the middle of The Voice and realized I did not miss a thing!

Yet I am here. It's what keeps me going. Much like oxygen. I need to write to exist. It is my reason for being.

I will rest, rejuvenate and recharge my batteries. I am doing an interview for another feature story tomorrow, so I have to be up early. 

For now, I pack it up and lay it down! Literally.

Until next time. 

Stay tuned.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment