Tuesday, February 17, 2015

It Felt Good to Get Lost in Time

I just this minute decided that it's too much pressure to get boxed into a daily blog post. It's too regimented and boring. I'm a spur-of-the-moment kinda gal and this is just not gonna work out. I like to write when I want, how I want and see where my fingers lead me. So for now, I will blog whenever I have something to say that can add meaning, instead of filling the empty spaces with words.

For the past few weeks I have been overcome with so many emotions of the past two years of
photo credit - C.K.Correia 2014. All rights reserved
Grand Mal, Grenada
my life in particular. Some good, some painful, some in between. It felt good to go back but not for too long. I think it's because I was writing about it in my memoir, then again it could just be my mind playing tricks on me :(

Time changes so much. I remember a time when I did not want to remember some things and now I find comfort in the good memories...pushing back the bad ones. 

For those moments I got lost in a time that stood still. I remembered it with a smile and took a moment to be thankful for the good that it brought to my life. 

I acknowledged that everything has it's place and time in your life and then you move on. You must move on in order to get to the next level of your journey without pining away for something that was not meant to be. Every perceived disappointment is a blessing in disguise.

I know I am a bit vague. But if you stick around, you can read more in my new book. 

This is my thought for today. Can you relate? Please post a comment or subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment