Sunday, September 28, 2014

Blast from the Past

Good night my lovelies...Facebook/internet can either be a blessing or curse depending on how you use it. 

Tonight I reconnected with another old colleague I worked with at my first job! Wow!!! (that's a longg time ago btw)...Wait...the story gets even better...she told me that she kept a poem/prose (not sure what it is) that I wrote and gave to her before I left. 

Ohmy! I myself had forgotten about that until just yesterday when I was spring cleaning to turn my room into a home office. 

That is such a good feeling and soo heart warming and humbling to know that she saved it after all these years and it's in pristine condition. It blows my mind. 

I was thinking what I should do with it...should I publish it in my second book? Anyway, here it is...I wrote this when I was just 17!!! Hmmm...

It rings true for me even after all this time. I guess I was way beyond my years...Sometimes I think that I'm an old soul trapped in this body :S 


What do you think of my piece? Can you relate??! Do share!!! Pretty please


© Carolyn K. Correia 2014 All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment