|photo credit - sacredmessages.com|
May 2013: You brought a bit of showers, flowers, new friendships, [a tinsy bit of] short lived angst, helluva lot of jokes, lessons and lots of revelations. For this I thank you and prepare to bid you adieu.
You always hear me speaking about technology...I always marvel at its gravity: how you can be in one place one minute and somewhere completely different the next. It's amazing...Sometimes the human body and mind are forced to adjust equally as fast as it occurs. At times we do readily adjust -especially with the pace of life, but I personally don't think I will ever grasp the concept totally...call me an emotional softy...but especially after long trips or lovely vacations...it's doubly difficult.
- Gift of Life and senses - sight, hearing, ability to walk, talk, taste, touch
- True friends
- Beautiful surroundings - nature
- Shelter, ability to sustain oneself financially
- Talents and abilities
- The ability to make a difference/impact lives [through my talent/abilities]
- Ability to identify my strengths and weaknesses
- Ability to separate truths from untruths and overcome life's challenges each and every time
- The privilege to meet wonderful people and the ability to form meaningful connections with others