Sunday, October 7, 2012

Have a little faith...

As we inch closer and closer to Christmas, things are heating up in the atmosphere. Soon I'll be taking pictures of the decorations around the malls et cetera and sharing them with you. Can't wait:D

Tonight I took in some jazz on the bay with Patti Rogers. It was just splendid...she's an exceptional singer. Her keyboardist was also talented. It's good to get out and just let loose sometimes. Does wonders for the soul and psyche especially after a trying week.

photo credit -etsy.com
I've had some tough decisions to make the past couple weeks and it wasn't easy I must say, but I took it to the Lord in prayer, so that he can reveal His will for me in a real way and so said so done. It was revealed and I've made a decision. If I had to follow my own intuition, it probably would have had a different outcome but we'll see how it goes. Sometimes you never know what the future holds and you have to trust God and take a chance on life and that's what I'm doing. When in doubt seek Him first. All else comes after.

So here I am, nestled in my writer's paradise listening to Christmas tunes by the Mighty Sparrow on Sweet 100.1 in the wee hours of the morning, with a glass of Trapiche Red:) This is my ideal life. Wish I could do this every day. #sweet!

Here's my wish for you: whatever trials and tribulations you are experiencing in your life at the moment, don't get overwhelmed when you mull it around in your head. You cannot do this alone. You may talk to many persons in your life who may hold the same opinions or maybe not. You need to take it to the Master Advisor for He knows best. You can ask Him to send you a messenger and this He would do. Listen to the right messages. Know your heart, no one can make your decision for you but they can help along the way. Ultimately this is yours to make. Unless it feels right in your heart, you cannot go forward. Internalize, listen and wait for the answers. 10 people may say the same thing, but it may only redound with 1. Wait for it and there you would find your answer. Thanks for my messengers. Thanks to the Father.

Now to make it work in my favour. I continually seek His guidance and protection for an amazing end to 2012. Although you may not see it, things are working in your favour in the background. Think it, Believe it, Live it. Faith moves mountains.

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1.
  
Peace & ♥

Cheers! xo

If you fancy this, you may LIKE my author's page --->https://www.facebook.com/ThinkingoutLoudbyCarolynCorreia

No comments:

Post a Comment