Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My New Book Now available online!!!!

I am overjoyed to announce that my new book is now available online at lulu.com for sale!!! So to my online global community that have joined me on my journey, you can now have your own personalized copy of my thoughts. It is a collection of my articles. This is my pride and joy and I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing and compiling it. It was made especially with you in mind! Local sales will commence soon and will be announced. I look forward to your support. And please send me your feedback!! Many thanks. Please click here to purchase! Peace & Love...Carolyn:)
Isn't the cover image just fab??!! courtesy Neville B. Alexander EllivenEye photography

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.    


No comments:

Post a Comment