Saturday, November 5, 2011

Coming Soon!!!

Today I approved my book for distribution. So 6-8 weeks from now my new publication would be available online at Amazon for sale. It is however, available on lulu.com for sale RIGHT NOW!!! Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

I want to publicly thank the folks at Lulu publishing for all their expert help and guidance during this journey. They truly made my first publishing experience easy and exciting! I would definitely consider using their services again. The finished product was professional and impeccable. Everyone was impressed. Everything I learnt during this experience can be carried forward in order to make my next book even more spectacular! This has given me even more drive that I needed to resume the next two publications which I started a few years ago.

Next week I would be ordering the copies of my book for sale locally in the bookstores and hopefully through my marketing and word of mouth and the help of my friends and family my book will be a big success! I can't wait for it to all unfold week by week. 

Will keep you posted!


Stay tuned:)

No comments:

Post a Comment