Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Universal Language of Musiq

photo credit - search4tutors.ie
They say music is the “heart of our soul.” This is so true, I’m sure there is a song for every possible emotion we experience and for every symbolic moment in our life…first dances, graduations, first dates, new car, new job/promotion, wedding day, new baby, anniversaries…even in times of anger and sorrow—music can heal a wounded heart and ease grief in times of loss of a loved one. Music is timeless…it’s therapeutic and it’s the lifeblood of any party. I personally like 80s music…but I have an appreciation for all genres spread over the many different decades. Music can make anyone feel that they are the best singer or dancer in the world and music can make people do strange things! It can arouse feelings of nostalgia or produce a montage of emotions. Let’s face it --without it our life would be silent, apathetic and mundane…. well maybe I’m being a bit extreme but as you can tell I love musiq!! View my profile for a list of my favourites and share some of your own! ©

I would leave you with a quote from one of my all time FaVouriTE artistes:


“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
Bob Marley (1945-1981)


How many of u remember this one!!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment